Roof Inspections In San Antonio
What to expect from a TBR Inspection:
Your Inspector and/or service advisor will call to confirm the appointment and notify you when we are on our way
- Job Album Photos: from the ground, walk the perimeter of the home for damage, then up-top roof for damage. These photos will be added to a job album and a link will be sent to you post-inspection with access to your photos and added to crew labor tickets for production day!
- Accessibility to the property for our crew and materials delivery
- Questions to the homeowner regarding options for project repair or restoration
- Project Proposal to the homeowner during the appointment or within a week as long it is nothing out of the ordinary
If damage is not found:
- Review Inspection photos – Homeowners can use time and date stamped photos for future claims
- Inspector to provide Job Album Link to Homeowner
- Reach back out to Two Brothers Roofing in the event of a leak, roof repair, inspections, any type of home maintenance, or future storms. We hope to be your trusted contractor for all your home maintenance needs.
Meet Kevin, our inspector extraordinaire. When you book an inspection with TBR, it’s very likely this man will be the person coming to your door. Kevin has been trained not only by veteran adjusters who have seen it all but also by the brothers themselves. He holds an OSHA certification, GAF & IKO shingle manufacturer certifications as well as extensive training in finding wind and hail damage on the steepest of roofs.
Equipped with all the latest tools the industry has to offer, Kevin will begin by introducing himself and taking all necessary precautions to safely document your property and return the information needed to the rest of our team.
Kevin has been with TBR since 2019 and we are proud to have this wonderfully decorated Marine on our team to represent us with not only the goals and values of Two Brothers Roofing, but the Honor, Courage, and Commitment he vowed to protect us all as a United States Marine.
Interested in our free roofing calculator before you call us out for an inspection?
Ready to get started?
Let us help you with your residential roofing needs.